Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Lakland Skyline 55-60 5 string 'Jazz' bass (Joe Osbourne sig.) FS/Trade
£750

morgano

[b]Lakland Skyline 55-60 5 string 'Jazz' bass[/b]

I bought this in Sept 2012 as a bit of an impulse purchase, but have hardly played it (I'm really more a P-bass player).

This is a Korean model (made before they moved production to Indonesia). The non-US models are made to the same specification as the US models. The 55-60 was formerly known as the Joe Osbourne signature model.

Gloss black body (ash), flat-sawn rock maple neck/fingerboard with graphite reinforcement bars. The neck has a 35" scale which really helps with definition on the low 'B'.

Build quality and finish is superb, and due to the lack of use it is in immaculate condition - I can hardly find a mark on it.

As you can see from the photos I have a red tortoise scratchplate fitted at the moment but the original 'mint-white aged' one (which still has the plastic film on it) will be supplied too. I positioned this over the tortoise one in one of the photos so you can see how it looks.

At the moment it is fitted with a custom Volume/Blend/Tone/Mute control panel; but the original Volume/Volume/Tone one will be supplied too. If desired I could re-fit either or both of these.

This is a passive instrument with Lakland Vintage single coil J pickups. The bridge allows for conventional or thru-body stringing. Lightweight Ultralite Hipshot tuners.

I can ship to mainland UK for £15, or the buyer is welcome to collect in person. I'm in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, which is near Bath/Bristol.

Serial # 06119258

As far as trades go, I'd consider a Sandberg VM5 with alder body and maple neck.

Other information is on the Lakland web site here: [url="http://www.lakland.com/44-60.htm"]http://www.lakland.com/44-60.htm[/url]

Please check out the feedback profile in my signature.

Edited by morgano

• 2 months later...