Why become a member? ×

I bet none of you like the bass as hard as this guy

Cat Burrito

[quote name='megallica' timestamp='1403510643' post='2483252']
Seriously though a 16 year old at an all night rave, am I being naive here or should his parents be investigated by social services?
[/quote]

Possibly... though I seem to remember being pretty wild and staying out until all hours when I was fifteen... but then that was a long time ago and things were different. Ha! Ha! - no they weren't! It was all about having fun and getting off your face, then as now!

I did manage to keep all my fingers though, so maybe I didn't have as much fun as this guy.

[quote name='megallica' timestamp='1403510643' post='2483252']
Seriously though a 16 year old at an all night rave, am I being naive here or should his parents be investigated by social services?
[/quote]

Well I couldn't possibly comment about what I was doing myself at that age, but I think the tactful thing is to say that some children grow up more quickly than others and develop cunning ways of keeping their parents misinformed :)

I do, however, still have all of my fingers intact. Clearly I wasn't skanking hard enough.

EDIT: I've pretty much said exactly the same thing as Mark! Maybe we went to the same parties...

Edited by Skol303

I have a friend whose Mrs was out on the lash, and at the end of a long drinking session decided to climb a steel fence, jumped down the other side and carried on up the street. It was only when she and her friend had got to the top of the road about 1/4 mile later and were trying to hail a cab that she spotted she was missing the top two joints of her left little finger. During all the shenanigans with hospitals, etc, her other half went looking for it with a torch and found it sticking out of the top of the fence...

Edited by Muzz

"The boy asked paramedics if he could just be bandaged up and "rave on"..."

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv49jlyX-co"]http://www.youtube....h?v=sv49jlyX-co[/url]

Edited by Conan