Why become a member? ×

SOLD Purple Chili PCB112NT
£400

Shambo

Reposting this advert because I didn't realise the price/trade value had to be the total for both cabs.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bit of a reluctant sale this. An imminent foray into mature studenthood has thrown my life into the air, but in a good way. Exciting times ahead for me but uncertantly about where I'm going to find student digs has led me to rationalise my bass gear. I'm keeping my Jazz and practice amp but am prepared to reluctantly sell my pair of Purple Chili 12" cabs.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here's some manifacturing blurb:[/font][list]
[*]Powder coated metal grille
[*]Road ready metal handles
[*]Metal protection corners
[*]Neutrik speakon connectors
[*]Pro 1/4" jack connectors
[*]"Pure Look" retro styling
[*]Pro Celestion driver
[*]1 x BN12 300S Neo driver
[*]300 watts RMS
[*]8 ohm as standard
[*]40Hz - 3Khz
[*]H 49cm - W 52cm - D 41.2cm (excluding feet)
[*]Weight 12.7kg
[*]Made in England
[/list]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought one directly from the manufacturer and bought one from 'Bass Culture' of this parish. I used to run them comfortably with a LM2, usually singularly in a rehersal situation and only twice as a pair in anger, (that is to say they've led a sheltered life, never been required to run close to full volume). One has a slight mark on the top from an amp head. Both are in perfect working order and would pass any inspection, (which you are free to do by appointment in Merseyside, just bring an amp). They're easily light enough to pick up with one hand.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would like £200 [/font][b]each [/b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]for these cabs with [/font][b]cash on collection[/b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. They can be viewed, tested and purchased from CH45 7RB. There is no postage option at the moment because I would like the buyer to view and be completely happy with them before they part with their money. I will consider bubble wrapping them for collection by a courier for within the UK, at the arrangement and risk of the purchaser, but only after all funds have completely cleared.[/font]

[attachment=166274:Bass 1.jpg][attachment=166275:Bass 2.jpg][attachment=166276:Bass 3.jpg][attachment=166277:Bass 4.jpg][attachment=166278:Bass 5.jpg]

... and, I used to have a feedback thread but I can't find it. It was very complimentary and all positive I promise. Please buy with confidence. All sensible questions answered. No lowball offers please, these are nice posh cabs.

Edited by Shambo

The first cab is provisionally sold, pending payment.

The second cab is still available.

My feedback can be found here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/61231-feedback-for-shambo/"]http://basschat.co.u...ack-for-shambo/[/url]

[quote name='bigsmokebass' timestamp='1404789633' post='2495708']
Vouching for Mr Shambo and that he's a great person to deal with.

GLWTS pal ;)
[/quote]
Thanks Grae. Hope you're keeping well. :)

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1404983105' post='2497472']
Hiya Shambo, is second still up for sale?
[/quote]
Looks like [b]both are back up for sale[/b].

I might be tempted into a trade for something MIJ Fender (but not a Jazz) with some money coming from me for the right instrument.