Why become a member? ×

Scott Sound Systems 1x15 Cab: 8 ohm, 400w
£50

Looking to get rid of my 1x15" cab. Labelled Scott Sound Systems, this is pretty compact (50cm wide x 35cm deep x 56cm high) but not light. Shell is 1" thick, looks like plywood. Speaker grill is solid metal, plastic handles and corners. Based on the markings on the speaker it probably dates from the early 90s. Black painted finish.
The speaker inside is marked as a Fane Studio Colossus 15 Bass, 8 ohm, 400 watts. Twin jack sockets for daisy-chaining.

I've had it for about 8 years, in which time it's barely been used. I've just fired it up though and it works fine. I've gigged with it a couple of times in metal bands, and it's stood up fine, although it's probably not loud enough to stand alone without PA support.

Collection only from Glasgow G51. You're welcome to come round and inspect/try with your amp/have a cuppa. You can check out my previous BC feedback [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/21130-velvetkevorkian/"]here[/url].

Open to trades/part exchange for basses with 5+ strings or shreddy guitars (especially ones with 7+ strings), active studio monitors, pedal bikes or WHY.

Any questions, just give me a shout.