Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRX430-WH £240 ono *traded pending*
£240

stubass

Up for sale is my 14 month old Ibanez SRX430-WH. It's almost flawless as it was only used for a 6 months or so until I got my sb-2. Kinda went off actives and now just sits on the wall looking pretty. It's very comfortable to play and you can dial in a wide variety of tones just like any other SR. She's got a mahogany body and a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard. Always had Daddario chrome flats on her so no fretwear at all. Kinda sad to see it go but I have a semi-hollow itch to scratch. Open to trades but must be semi-hollow. The only flaws I can see is the paint on the black screws holding the control plate on has rubbed off a bit and a few really light scratches on the pick guard. Pick up from Aberdeen area but will post if required, just get in touch with your requirements and I'll sort a quote. Will be sent in a padded gigbag, boxed with a shitload of bubble wrap. Could split if required. Any questions, just ask :)

View Album, http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/sglbass84/library/Mobile%20Uploads/Ibanez%20SRX430-WH

Edited by stubass