Why become a member? ×

Yamaha bass (414?)

Glasgow Gumtree again , and again not sure if it's a real bargain but it looks good

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/original-yamaha-bass-guitar-wstand-199/1073549599

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Hey guys, selling my original Yamaha bass guitar. Everything is is perfect working order and the bodywork is almost mint (minor wear) and has been a very reliable companion for me. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Really good price for a bass such as this, I'm reluctant to sell but only selling it so I can afford accessories for motorbike, will be sad to see it go to be honest. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bass comes with basic guitar stand. No offers please as I have lowered the price for quick sale. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks!"[/size][/font][/color]

Yep, it's a BB414. I've just bought one with a hard case for £125. That was an absolute steal. I wouldn't be upset having to pay £199 for a mint one. You'll struggle to find a better bass for the price