Why become a member? ×

Thunderfunk 750A, Trace Elliot V Type Pre -amp FS
£1050

Up for sale my Thunderfunk and Trace elliot V -Type pre set up.

This is an absolutely amazing set up but just not getting used at the moment. Currently running the V-type as a pre just to warm things up a little. Sounds great and you can still use the parametric EQ on the thunder funk while bi-passing the pre-amp. I'd be looking to see this is a unit with the rack case and i'd be looking for £1050 as a job lot but can split if necessary.

The Thunderfunk is extremely flexible and it runs at 2ohms obviously making it extremely flexible.

In very good condition. The V-Type has a bit of rack rash on it but its a 20 year old pre-amp and there are no cosmetic issues on the front face or scratchy pots. Thunder funk was fully serviced last year. The DI level knob has been removed to accommodate the back face of the 3 U Boschma rack.

As you can imagine this absolutely kills and I may withdraw it but I have too many amps at the moment that just don't get used a most of my gigs at the moment have supplied back lines.

I'm not really looking for any trades amp wise but will consider basses if you have something interesting. Any questions PM away.