Why become a member? ×

ASHDOWN ABM MINI 48 & MINI 15 CABS***SOLD***

Etienne

***SOLD PENDING THE USUAL***

Hello! I'm selling these on to finance another cab, please give them both a good new home!

Both cabs are of the earlier design (plain black rectangular carry handles, unpiped grille, small Ashdown logos). The logo badges have been removed (but will be supplied!), and I've also removed the black paint from the metal corners to expose the shiny finish underneath... they look cool together!

The 4x8 is rated at 600W RMS, the 1x15 at 300W RMS. Both cabs are 8ohms. The 4x8 has both 1/4" and Speakon inputs, whilst the 1x15 has two 1/4" inputs.

These sound frighteningly loud and punchy together when hooked up to my Little Mark II, especially considering their size! :) They are a great, compact yet full-sounding, gigging solution- I used to be able to fit both of these side-by-side, PLUS my amp head in the boot of my old BMW!

They are both in A1 working order- both have been gigged a fair bit, but are in pretty good condition cosmetically- the 1x15 is the slightly tidier of the two, so I'm selling it at the same price as the 4x8.

I would prefer to sell the pair for [b]£300[/b], but I will also consider splitting them for [b]£160[/b] each. Collection from Liverpool city centre preferred, although shipping could be arranged at extra cost- it will be expensive though! I can also deliver within 50 miles of Liverpool if my diesel costs are covered...

Thanks for looking! :huh:
[attachment=11289:DSC00324.JPG][attachment=11288:DSC00323.JPG][attachment=11287:DSC00322.JPG]

Edited by Etienne

Depending on whereabouts you live in Bedfordshire Matty, it could be very little indeed! My folks live in North Bucks and I'm planning to drive back in the next two weeks- I could bring the cabs down with me then... :)

[quote name='Matty' post='251799' date='Jul 31 2008, 01:41 AM']If your heading this way, and end up in luton (or surrounding area) let me know :)[/quote]

It's quite likely I'll be down at my folks next weekend- PM me if you want to talk more about a sale! :huh: