Why become a member? ×

*SOLD......Promethean P5110 - FS/FT.....SOLD*
£350

AnalogBomb

Hi Folks,

I'm looking to sell/trade my recently acquired Promethean P5110 Combo by Ibanez. These are the 'Swiss Army Knife' of Bass Amps with detachable head, vibe control, EQ and Aux/Headphone in. 500w @ 4 Ohms with the ability to add another cab, This little guy delivers 250w @ 8 ohms. It comes with a bespoke carry case also. The only thing to say is that for some reason, the mute function doesn't work - never really bothered me, but thought it best to say. The amp is in great condition, apart from a small nick on the bottom of the cab.

These are pretty hard to come by now and retailed at £650ish when new, so I'm after £350. I'm able to post and that would of course be extra, but I can deliver within 50/60 miles of Leeds for no extra (work miles!).

I am open to trades for powerful micro heads like a TH350.. but try me!

Any questions, please PM me.

AB

[attachment=171174:p1.jpeg]
[attachment=171175:p2.jpeg]
[attachment=171176:p3.jpeg]
[attachment=171177:p4.jpeg].

Edited by AnalogBomb

[quote name='AnalogBomb' timestamp='1410126338' post='2546471']
Hmm, since posting this, this little guy is growing on me... Maybe I'll keep it after all!
[/quote]

Best gear I've used in years, bought the 1x10 extension too. I've played out side with it with no problems. Well loud enough to rehearse too. I got an Eden WTDI to use as well as I moved from a great big Eden stack but didn't want to lose the sound. I thought a little while ago about moving over to an Orange combo but that was a GAS attack that has since subsided. I see you are in West Yorks, if you are passing Blackburn let me know if you want to hear it with the Promethean extension...