Why become a member? ×

Vigier Arpege IV for sale.
£2000

Phil Rooster

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]Hello,[/font][/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]I sell this brand new Vigier Arpège IV bought 3000£ in December, 2013.[/font][/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]Colour Deep Burgundy.[/font][/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]No problem, lutherie and electronics of exception, but too modern for me, it does not match with the music I play. [/font][/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]The characteristics are available on the [/font][/size]Vigier's web site :[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]Http: // www.vigier.fr / page / fiche_produit.php? Id_prod=243[/font][/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]Electronics Delano 3 bands for [b]each[/b] pickup ! [/font][/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]The neck is very thin, very straight and very comfortable (everything seem easier to play ;)).[/font][/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]It was adjusted by Patrice Vigier himself who says about this bass " it is perfect ! ".[/font][/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]It is true that we do not often see lutheries so finely adjusted and so well finished.[/font][/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]I regret this bass does not correspond to the style of music I play, because it is very pleasant to play, it is magnificent and because ... I lose a lot of money …[/font][/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]You can see and try it at Bass Club Paris:[/font][/size][/size][/font]
[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][url="http://www.bassclubparis.com"]http://www.bassclubparis.com[/url][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]Thanks[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]Phil[/font][/size]

[attachment=171388:vigier-arpege-iv-deep-burgundy-830960.jpg]
[attachment=171389:vigier-arpege-iv-deep-burgundy-830963.jpg]
[attachment=171390:vigier-arpege-iv-deep-burgundy-830966.jpg]
[attachment=171391:vigier-arpege-iv-deep-burgundy-830971.jpg]
[attachment=171392:vigier-arpege-iv-deep-burgundy-830999.jpg]
[attachment=171393:vigier-arpege-iv-deep-burgundy-831004.jpg]