Why become a member? ×

SOLD Price drop £100 Behringer EP2500 Power Amp for sale SOLD
£150

King Tut

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]For Sale - Behringer EP2500 Power Amp. This is a loose copy of the QSC RMX2450. Obviously you shouldn't take too much note of Behringer's specs in terms of the power rating, but these are renowned to be pretty loud for your buck, and the amps don't seem to be as prone to Behringers 'el cheapo' reputation as some of their other stuff.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,][url="http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Curvylovedog/media/6ebb8586-c071-4dcb-8da2-41b2cab2367b_zpsa5a885c8.jpg.html"][/url][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,][url="http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Curvylovedog/media/20e41a80-7728-48be-a339-c218019844d0_zps89b1e775.jpg.html"][/url][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Details from Behringer below . . .[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]= EP2500: 2 x 1,200 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2,400 Watts into 4 Ohms bridged operation
= 2-channel, parallel or bridged mono operating modes for flexible application
= Independent limiters for each channel offer dependable protection against distortion
= Precise signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance
= Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
= Professional connectors, compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors, and "touch-proof" binding post loudspeaker outputs enable secure operation
= Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
= Connection option for extra amps in parallel operation
= Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild high-power transistors
= High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise emission
= “Back-to-front” ventilation system including air filter with automatically adjusting fan speed for smooth operation
= Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]This hasn't had a great deal of use, but it HAS been totally reliable and effortlessly run a full outdoor PA inc one channel running a pair of 4 ohm subs at 2 ohms.
A few marks on the casing, nothing spectacular, otherwise in great condition.

Collection only from Milton Keynes
A bargain with price drop to £100[/font][/color]

Edited by King Tut

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

hi Jonny. No problem mister. I've had it from new from the early days of my current band so I'd guess it's about 8 or 9 years old. I bought it to power subs on outside gigs, so consequently I doubt it's been used more than 15 or 20 times. Absolutely no issues with it, but if you're interested I'll make sure I get it up and running before you make a journey. Most of our gigs are pubs and clubs and out guitarist has invested in an AER pa with powered tops and subs, so this is just taking up much needed space.