Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE
£1500

Bassmachine

• Sale price 1400£

Hi guys up for sale/trade white thumb bass from early'90
Tha bass plays as all the warwick of the' 80-'90s awesome...
My GAS is still here so try me with any trades...
The frrets are in a very good condition and the bass is in really food condition.
Tha bass made for Nikos Vardis a great bassist but the previous owner delete the name from the inlay on the last fret

Check it and message me

For more photos please send me your email i can't upload more and i dont know why.....

Cheers
Steve

Edited by Bassmachine

One thing I wanted to say when you offered it to me, the bass I do not believe will be a 1992 model. The EMG pickups and screw mounted control panel put this a late 89 - early 90 at the latest. Being a custom shop it is possible it is a 1992 though I guess, but unlikely unless a visible serial indicates this. :)

Its a stunning bass, best of luck with the sale.

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1411927012' post='2564000']
One thing I wanted to say when you offered it to me, the bass I do not believe will be a 1992 model. The EMG pickups and screw mounted control panel put this a late 89 - early 90 at the latest. Being a custom shop it is possible it is a 1992 though I guess, but unlikely unless a visible serial indicates this. :)

Its a stunning bass, best of luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Kev probably its a '90
I have and a 1989 black but the white havent the line between the tuning machines...
The serial number has covered as the most white i have seen...so i ll write to the topic title 1990-1992