Why become a member? ×

Hi,

bought this on a whim used of e-bay and have decided now I have no use for it . Wasnt even sure if it would fit my bass so was a bit reluctant to fit it all complete with instructions and fittings. [b]THIS IS THE MODEL HE6C - 1/2 DESIGNED TO FIT 11/16 HEADSTOCK HOLES. [/b]

I bought this for a Lakland Bob Glaub unaware that there was a 3/8 version as well....So being gifted with 2 left hands I decided not to take the change and pull everything apart and try to make it fit incase it didn't....... I know DOH!!!!!.

First person to give me £25.00 and £2.00 postage can take it....... paypal accepted.

[attachment=11444:hip.jpg]

Dave

Edited by markbass555

[quote name='markbass555' post='252052' date='Jul 31 2008, 02:23 PM']Hi,

bought this on a whim used of e-bay and have decided now I have no use for it . Wasnt even sure if it would fit my bass so was a bit reluctant to fit it all complete with instructions and fittings. [b]THIS IS THE MODEL HE6C - 1/2 DESIGNED TO FIT 11/16 HEADSTOCK HOLES. [/b]

I bought this for a Lakland Bob Glaub unaware that there was a 3/8 version as well....So being gifted with 2 left hands I decided not to take the change and pull everything apart and try to make it fit incase it didn't....... I know DOH!!!!!.

First person to give me £25.00 and £2.00 postage can take it....... paypal accepted.

[attachment=11444:hip.jpg]

Dave[/quote]

late night bump