Why become a member? ×

1970's Sunn SB160 Bass Amp Combo NOW £120
£170

tommorichards

[color=#000000]Here is an original Sunn SB160 bass amp combo from what I believe to be early 1980's or possibly late 70's.[/color]

[color=#000000]It is 60watts, has the original speaker, is very heavy and sounds like you expect, heavy, though the speaker could do with getting replaced soon but still works.[/color]

[color=#000000]It's just had a service too so it's ready to rumble for the next 10 years or so.[/color]

[color=#000000]This is a transistor combo but is an original Sunn in Oregon, not a crappy Fender thing from the mid-90's. One of the last true Sunn models made.[/color]

[color=#000000]Bit tatty but working perfectly except a bit of a scratchy preamp volume knob, and is also missing the volume knob. Would make an excellent project to turn the combo into a head unit for recording purposes.[/color]

[color=#000000]It gives you what you expect... [/color][color=#000000]Thick, Red Fang style meat. You can also run a second cab with it, which i just have and it sounds even more badass.[/color]

[color=#000000]If you need to know anything else, message me. Collection in New Brighton, Wiral. I can post, but will be at buyers cost. Feel free to come round to try it out.[/color]

[color=#000000]Pics:[/color]

Edited by tommorichards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...