Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Book - 'Building Valve Amplifiers' by Morgan Jones SOLD
£5

[b]£5.00 posted[/b]

As new copy of 'Building Valve Amplifiers' by Morgan Jones (1st Edition). Widely respected publication ideal for beginners to intermediates.

PM me if you have any questions :)

[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Building-Valve-Amplifiers-Morgan-Jones/dp/0750656956"]Amazon Listing and reviews[/url]

Sample Review

[quote]
The sheer quantity of practical, tried and true information is most impressive and clearly indicates that many individuals and organizations contributed by sharing the hard-earned skills and expertise. The over 200 high quality illustrations also help to reinforce the points made in the well-written text...I was particularly impressed with the chapter on choosing new and used test equipment. [...]

The information is presented with a minimum of math yet is well supported by excellent examples and illustrations that clearly bring home the salient points. The reader is truly receiving a concentrated practical course in instrumentation...If you actually intend to create, modify, restore or repair tube audio equipment, I would highly recommend purchasing Building Valve Amplifiers even if you are seasoned by many years of practical experience.
[/quote] Edited by skankdelvar