Why become a member? ×

traded pending
£550

timmchale2009

Hi All.

I'm really only looking for a trade on this beauty as I've got a Jazz Bass on the way in & her indoors won't let me buy any more basses/acoustic guitars I have to do it all on a one in one out basis. So as you may guess I am leaning towards a trade however I am open to a straight cash sale.

Anyway this is MIM Geddy Lee, the build on this is superb and it's a fantastic player. Condition wise it's mint, it's not been gigged and only used at a handful of rehearsals. I have removed the stock white pick guard with a cream pearlescent guard and I have upgraded the stock pickups to Fender Noiseless N3 pickups, this really adds a shed load more bite and really gives this bass more dynamic range. I have kept hold of the stock stuff and I have all tags etc.

Trade wise I have a few things in mind: Fender Precision Bass (must have a maple fingerboard) would like a natural bodied 70's style one however I won't hold my breath haha, Lakland Bob Glaub (again maple board) or 44-02 (maple board) Yamaha BB1024x (caramel or white), Fender VI (not squire model unless significant cash coming my way), Fender Starcaster Bass (black or natural) at a push I may consider a Stingray (again maple board). I have a small amount of cash I can send your way for right bass/trade.

Drop me a line if you're interested & if you have any of the above.

Regards

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009

I briefly had a Mex one of these in Sunburst (sold, long, stupid story :rolleyes: ).
At least as good as the 3 Japanese ones I had before it and the one I had weighed A LOT less than the 3 Japanese ones :D .

Tim's a top geezer so deal in confidence.
GLWTS.