Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 - string (white/maple)....SOLD.
£700

Scott S

Ok, ok, so I've had it for only a couple of months, but the GAS/being broke equation just isn't balancing out (does it ever?!)....

Deedee...I really hope that you don't mind me using the words and images from your original ad'; the state of play remains the same...

Without further ado, here comes the plagiarism...er, I mean, here comes the ad'

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Calibri][color=#000000]2007[/color][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Calibri][color=#000000]3 - band EQ[/color][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Calibri][color=#000000]'Off' White – nicely discolouring[/color][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Calibri][color=#000000]Maple fingerboard – again nicely ageing[/color][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Calibri][color=#000000]Schaller strap lock buttons[/color][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Calibri][color=#000000]MMHSC[/color][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Calibri][color=#000000]Weight: approximately 8lbs according to the bathroom scales.[/color][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]It really does look very retro with the white finish going distinctly yellow and the maple neck and fingerboard both darkening. [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Calibri]This 'ray is in great condition with the only blemish of note, a small chip below the bridge which can be seen in one of the attached photos.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=Calibri] [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Calibri]I have a MM hard shell case to go with it (the case is cracked in a couple of places but these are not noticeable or detrimental to the protection the case gives).[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]In a weird quirk of fate, like the previous owner I, too, am out on the sniff for an American P-bass (in fact I've already seen one, that's why the 'ray has to go). [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]I live on the Wirral, picking it up from here is fine as is courier delivery (I have a roll of bubble wrap the size of a hay bale!).[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]Cheers, peeps.[/font][/color]

Edited by Scott S