Why become a member? ×

For someone who doesn't like pedals etc...

stingrayPete1977

[quote name='cameltoe' timestamp='1416167113' post='2607562']
All of that lovely tone sucked away by the Behringer pedal!
[/quote]

I listened to a demo of some pickups recently, and the chap demonstrated them clean, so without any effects at all, and then stood on a distortion pedal (a Boss one, nonetheless), and all the tone he had just died, and it was just fuzzy and distorted, which is not exactly what I expect from a decent distortion pedal.

• 1 month later...

Little update- I have fitted velcro to all my pedals etc so they will sit on top without falling off like the DI box did during a gig a few weeks ago and killed the sound as it pulled the leads from the FX loop!

Black lead for double bass which routes via the Fishman EQ and the AB switch,needs FET channel on the amp selecting and mixing to suit. Green lead for electric basses into the AB switch, FET channel for Stingray with onboard EQ set to suit, engage valve channel and that brings in the Behringer BDI21 via the FX loop only on valve channel, for unlimate full on take the roof off hit valve channel with the Stingray so it goes via the BDI and the valve :D

Got a wedding gig later today (I know, a monday?) to try it all out....

[url="http://s997.photobucket.com/user/stingraypete/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150103_154706_zpsh9mgb2lk.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by stingrayPete1977