Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie M3 Carbine Combo- £825
£950

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is a virtually new Mesa Boogie M3 Carbine 1x12 Combo, complete with cover, original shipping box, paperwork and warranty card.

I bought this new a few months ago, but it's not being used unfortunately.

It's the 300w, 4 ohm version (Mesa watts, so VERY LOUD) and weighs in at approx 35kgs (casters attached for ease of moving.) It sounds wonderful and has superb reviews

Here's some more info:

The New M3 CARBINE makes Custom, Hand Built, American Made quality accessible to any bassist who wants more from their amp. Our Customers have been trusting us to build fine musical instruments for Bass since 1969.

The New M3 packs the same ultra-fast, naturally musical Carbine preamp and TRANS-CLASS™ power as its big-power siblings. This new package satisfies all the Tone requirements of discriminating bassists while being truly wallet-friendly. Power-wise the M3 weighs in at 300 watts produced by the warm, yet super responsive mosfet power block. This linear mosfet powerplant combines the best sonic attributes of tube circuits – warmth and musicality – with the immediate response, lower mass and lighter weight of solid state designs.

- 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms, Trans-Class™ Power / 8 Power MOSFET's, 1x12AX7
- Vacuum Tube Preamplifier featuring: Gain, Active Bass w/Pull Deep, Passive Mids, Active Treble and Master Volume w/Pull Mute
- FX Loop w/True "Hard" Bypass Switch
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Ground Lift & Front Panel Level Control with Pre/Post Pull Switch
- 2 - 1/4" Speaker Output Jacks
- Tuner Output
- Fan Cooled

Yours for £825 picked up from either Woking (weekends) or Bristol (weekdays). I may consider trades for a Fender American Vintage Reissue Jazz, or a smaller Markbass combo plus cash my way.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 3 weeks later...