Why become a member? ×

Sold
£45

lefrash

£45.00 + £5 postage?

This was my main fuzz for 2 years. Sounds absolutely immense. My favourite sounding fuzz I've ever owned. Its got a lovely wee signature in the inside too, and its numbered (hand writen). Genuine reason for getting rid of it. Dont need it in my current band and need a bit of Cash to go towards something else pedal related!

No box, velcro on bottom.

Blurb from the website:

[indent=1][i][size=3][font=times new roman,times,serif]Fredric Effects clone of the green box Russian Big Muff. This circuit differs from the new black box Russian Big Muff and the Red Army Overdrive, and is perhaps the most sought-after of the transistor muffs.[/font][/size][/i][/indent]
[indent=1][i][size=3][font=times new roman,times,serif]With incredible silky smooth sustain, huge low end bass, slightly less scooped mid range and crisp attack the Fredric Effects Green Russian Big Muff is the perfect Muff Fuzz.[/font][/size][/i][/indent]
[indent=1][i][size=3][font=times new roman,times,serif]High Quality:[/font][/size][/i][/indent][list]
[*]
[indent=1][i][size=3][font=times new roman,times,serif]Professionally powder coated and screen printed enclosures[/font][/size][/i][/indent]
[*]
[indent=1][i][size=3][font=times new roman,times,serif]PCB construction (not perf or vero)[/font][/size][/i][/indent]
[*]
[indent=1][i][size=3][font=times new roman,times,serif]Neutrik or Lumberg jacks[/font][/size][/i][/indent]
[*]
[indent=1][i][size=3][font=times new roman,times,serif]Alpha footswitch and pots[/font][/size][/i][/indent]
[/list]
[indent=1][i][size=3][font=times new roman,times,serif]Powered by battery or standard center-neg DC jack, clear red LED. Small, MXR-sized enclosure. Pedals are hand-made, individually tested and guaranteed for the first owner for two years[/font][/size][/i][/indent]

Edited by lefrash