Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown Spyder 550 and MAG 4x10 cab SOLD
£375

tommorichards

Here we have muddythespark's old rig. I bought it off him when i needed a larger amp for bigger gigs. Bought it from him last year and its done me brilliantly since, but ive just bought a marshall superbass now, so this needs to go. Used it for a fair few gigs, but it shows no signs of it, besides the covering on the cab being a little tatty. Ill give you a quick rundown of the specs of the head:[list]
[*][size=4][b]Power Output (RMS):[/b] 525W(550)[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Power Requirement:[/b] 230 / 115 / 100V[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Frequency Response:[/b] -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Speaker Outputs:[/b] Speakon/Jack[/size]
[*][size=4][b]High Instrument Input:[/b] Impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Low Instrument Input:[/b] Impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Line Input:[/b] Impedance100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal[/size]
[*][size=4][b]DI Output:[/b] 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Impedance:[/b] Minimum 4Ohms[/size]
[*][size=4][b]EQ:[/b] Fully Passive Middle Treble Bass Bass Shift Middle Shift Bright Switch[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Effects Send:[/b] 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Effects Return:[/b] 1m Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Pre-Amp Tubes:[/b] 1 x ECC82 1 x ECC83[/size]
[/list]
[size=3][size=4]This beast is badass as it has a dual tube pre section to give you a nicer sound. Sounds really warm and deep when i use it. The preamp is quite cool too, as its got a few switches for changing frequencies of the EQ. I never used a second cab with it as i didnt need it. Comes with a speakon lead too.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]video:[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]Anyway, the price is £375 for the lot as thats what i bought it for here. its going up elsewhere with a higher price because its amazing value. Im not really wanting to post it, but if the price is right i may do. Though i could travel for fuel money or meetup half way somewhere. Based in new brighton on the wirral. Im also going to use muddys pics for now too as i dont have time to take some nice ones of my own.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]and the cab[/size][/size]

Edited by tommorichards