Why become a member? ×

COG Custom envelope filter - SOLD
£180

ryancowell25

For sale or trade. I acquired this in a trade a while ago but it's just too much for my current needs. An absolutely exceptional filter and fuzz. Runs on 9v and can do 70's funk filter right through to crazy Bootsy fuzz straight from the mothership. I'm looking for £180 for it which is just under the trade value I originally acquired it at but fair considering that it is a very boutique piece of equipment. Sound samples available on request and just PM me with any questions. For a little extra I can also throw in a Diago adaptor.

It's a proper analogue piece of gear, exceptionally well built (of course) and something that needs to be in the hands of someone who can really use it's full potential (i've barely scratched the surface with it).

Trade wise i'm always interested in Pre-amps and compressors, cash either way for the right item.

Edited by ryancowell25

Couple of questions Ryan (would PM you but I'll put them here as others might also be interested in the answers!).

It's obviously a meatball filter, but what flavour of fuzz is it? Muff? Is it in the Fx loop of the filter? Defeatable?

What do the switches on the left do?

What do all the LEDs mean?

What are the connection options?

Cheers!

Switches on the left turn the filters/fuzz on and off

Fuzz is defeat-able and bendable, i'm not a fuzz user so can't tell you what it's modelled on but can e-mail clips if you PM me your e-mail address

the lights...........they make the unit look cool........ they also change colour but as far as I can tell aren't usable for metering.

• 2 weeks later...