Why become a member? ×

Behringer BCR 2000 USB/Midi Controller Desk SOLD!!!!!
£60

[attachment=179143:BCR2000_banner.jpg]

Selling this for half new price, hardly used, in good condition in original box with manuals. I have no idea what is does, got it as a trade but I guess if you are looking you know it's value! I've just used the stock photo as it is the same!

B-CONTROL ROTARY BCR2000
Total-Recall USB/MIDI Controller with 32 Illuminated Rotary Encoders[list]
[*]Total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and intuitive user interface
[*]24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate control over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
[/list][list]
[*]4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
[*]16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
[/list][list]
[*]All panel elements freely assignable—manually or via user-friendly learn mode
[*]Two additional multi-function foot switch connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
[/list][list]
[*]32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
[*]Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
[*]1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
[*]Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
[/list][list]
[*]MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
[*]Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
[*]Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
[/list][list]
[*]Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download at www.behringer.com
[*]High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
[*]Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
[/list]

Edited by yorks5stringer