Why become a member? ×

Cort ch5

patrikmarky

After hearing a mates cort at a rescent gig ...I've got a little gas for one of these bad boys ..though I beleive painy's had barts fitted (and was a diffrent model) this obviousley has a musicman style ...new there under £300.00 ! The sound bytes sound really good and you do get a lot more bang for your bucks now days :))....but there are a lot of cheap end musicman style pups out there ...
Anyone got one or tried one ....

Hello mate. Glad you liked it. Can't tell you anything about that model but if you wanted to try mine through your rig you can always pick it up on the way to practice and drop it off after. I know mine is a sixer but they do the same model with the barts in a five string too for what it's worth.
Speak to you soon.

Cheers mate ..I may take you up on that ....I'm watching a 5 string version of yours on eBay at the moment ..had a lakland for a while
With the same configuration as yours ...can't remember why I sold it on ...the ch5 has musicman style pickups which I'm tending to
Find suit my style ...good luck Boxing Day mate ....