Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Schroeder 1210R

bassjamm

Hi everyone,

I may be selling my rig which consists of this Schroeder 1210R purchased from a fellow Basschatter a month or so ago.

Here's the original sale thread:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=22142&hl=schroeder"]Schroeder 1210R thread[/url]

I've got an endorsement looming, hence the sale of the rig. So i need to confirm that the endorsement is going through before i part with this, i should know that within the next few days and in turn, how soon this will become available.

I'd be asking [b]SOLD[/b] flat which would be less than it cost me to get the cab and collect it. This is a very fair price so please respect that. Collection or meet only, i'm not shipping this bad boy, but i am prepared to travel for the cost of my fuel.

I'll update the thread as and when i know more, in the mean time, please pm me with any questions or interest.

Many thanks
Jamie

Edited by bassjamm

Hey Jamie,
just thought I'd let you know, you have some weird advert voice over thing happening on your myspace page. Don't know whether it's part of something you're involved in but I can't get to hear your tracks at all.
Best of luck with the sale. I've just bought a 1212L and it is absolutely fantastic.
Jake

[quote name='jakesbass' post='257743' date='Aug 8 2008, 02:30 AM']Hey Jamie,
just thought I'd let you know, you have some weird advert voice over thing happening on your myspace page. Don't know whether it's part of something you're involved in but I can't get to hear your tracks at all.
Best of luck with the sale. I've just bought a 1212L and it is absolutely fantastic.
Jake[/quote]

Hi Jake,

Many thanks for that mate...i've found the little blighter of a post that was causing that! Thank you...glad you're enjoying your new Schroeder...

J