Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ampeg SVP-Pro pre-amp

bassjamm

[center][b]SOLD[/b][/center]

Hi guys and gals,

I may be selling my rig depending on a few deals looming in the air at the moment. If the pull through, my Ampeg SVP-Pro pre-amp will be available.

I bought this from a fellow Basschatter a few months back, here's the orginal thread:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21134&hl=SVP"]Ampeg SVP-Pro thread[/url]

My reason for selling my rig is that i'm in the process of sorting out an endorsement which would make my current setup redundant. I should know within the next few days whether the deal is going ahead or not, and if it is, how soon i'll have this and my Schroeder available.

I'm asking the same as i paid [b]SOLD[/b]. That included shipping, although i'd rather not ship this, but will do so if required. I am prepared to travel though...seeing as i paid £250 shipped, i travel for £10 of fuel for the £250, any further than £10 of fuel and we'll have to come to some arrangement. I'm in Grantham, Lincs.

Any questions or interest, please pm me.

Thanks
Jamie

[center][b]SOLD[/b][/center]

Edited by bassjamm

[quote name='ashevans09' post='259087' date='Aug 10 2008, 12:01 AM']Oooooh man

I want this. Bad.

If anyone can come up with how I can reasonably justify this I will take this off your hands in a heartbeat. Aaaah and I'd use my mesa as a poweramp...oh it could be gorgeous. Hmm. You have PM.

Ash[/quote]

PM replied to kind sir!

[quote name='ashevans09' post='259087' date='Aug 10 2008, 12:01 AM']Oooooh man

I want this. Bad.

If anyone can come up with how I can reasonably justify this I will take this off your hands in a heartbeat. Aaaah and I'd use my mesa as a poweramp...oh it could be gorgeous. Hmm. You have PM.

Ash[/quote]

I can help you justify this.... on the basis that they are fanbloodytastic amps that do everything from fatbottomed lush tone through to full tear-the-audience's face off. They really are superb. Do it!

[quote name='coasterbass' post='259161' date='Aug 10 2008, 10:56 AM']I can help you justify this.... on the basis that they are fanbloodytastic amps that do everything from fatbottomed lush tone through to full tear-the-audience's face off. They really are superb. Do it![/quote]He speaketh the truth.
I had one and let it go but now I have the SVT IIP, which for me is a better suited pre.