Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN* USA Fender Precision bass 2003 £650
£700

interpol52

Hi everyone!

[size=5][b]NOW WITHDRAWN - CHANGE OF PLAN![/b][/size]

Ignore the £700 price! It's £650.

I have a 2002/03 USA Fender Precision up for sale/trade. Sunburst body, tortoise shell pickguard and maple neck. The serial number Z2052268 returns a Corona manufacture in 2002/2003. I don't know the weight, it's no back breaker though as I have a glass back! Trades possible for a USA Jazz bass or maybe a Stingray but no weak G please! :D

I got the bass about a 18 months ago from what was then the Manchester Bass Lounge. I changed the white pickguard to an official Fender tortoise shell one and I put in a KiOgen wiring kit. I would include the original pickguard. Please note that the photos show Seymour Duncan pickups, I have now removed these and the bass will be traded with the stock pickups. I will also include an official Fender Black pickguard. Strung with LaBella flats at the moment, they are about 6 months old so just starting to get nice. :rolleyes:

It has been gigged and loved, few knocks to give mojo and some fret wear, in the interests of full disclosure I will add that the G string machine head is ever so (and I mean ever so!) slightly bent but has no effect on functionality whatsoever. Overall it's a killer bass and does what a USA Fender Precision should! Send me your email for better quality photos if needed!

I am in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Could meet within a reasonable distance of M1 J38-40 or M62 J25.

Cheers
Julian
[attachment=179437:IMG_0207.JPG]
[attachment=179438:IMG_0208.JPG]
[attachment=179439:IMG_0206.JPG]
[attachment=179440:IMG_0255.JPG]

Edited by interpol52

• 4 weeks later...