Why become a member? ×

Sold * 72 Jazz / All parts / Wizard / CTS / Badass / Case * Sold
£650

NoLogic69

Hi all, after much deliberation, I have decided to put up my Custom build 72 Jazz for sale.

Spec.
Allparts rosewood & maple neck, with pearl blocks and binding. 4 bolt neck plate with truss rod adjustment at the heel.
Allparts alder Jazz body in black.
Wizard 64 Jazz pickups.
CTS pots, switchcraft jack, vintage type cloth covered wiring harness.
Badass brige, original, not big & bulky like the 2 or 3, much neater but still very substantial.
It's sporting a red tort guard, also comes with a brown tort guard and chrome pickup cover.
Tuners are just a 70's style tuner, no big name, but do the job perfectly.
ABS hard case.

The bass was built about 5 years ago. I sourced the best components possible for the build and it payed off. The final set up and the electrics were done by no other than Overwater basses here in Carlisle.
This bass looks, sounds, and plays like a dream, as you can imagine.
It's strung with Labella flats and has some major fat Jazz tone.

It has done a few gigs but mainly home use (I gig with a Ric), it's in very, very good condition, with no noticeable marks, dings, or imperfections.

I have just aquired in a trade, a USA standard Jazz, which I'm going to play for a while. Truth is though, the 72 is a better quality and better sounding bass, but I never really felt at home with the rosewood & pearl block neck, although a beautiful neck, it just felt a bit flashy for me, I like things simpler.

All in all, a truly great 70's style Jazz for not a lot of money. If you would like to come and try it out, you are more than welcome.

The only trade I may be interested in, would be an Olympic White Precision with rosewood board USA or Japanese.

Thanks and a happy new year!

Edited by NoLogic69