Why become a member? ×

Bass Relay Fund Raiser Gig

sbrag

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]When I dropped the baton off to Steve aka Skidder652003 I thought it would be nice if a few of the bands who have been involved in the relay could get together to for a charity gig to raise some more money for the fund. I have pm'd Jimryan who is happy especially if it is February to mark the 2nd anniversary of the relay.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am happy to look into organising something and have pm'd a few people who have been involved, and emailed Cancer Research UK for any support they can provide, but I would love to hear from any bands, specifically those who have used the Purple one, who would like to play.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Details are light at the moments as it is very early stages, but sometime in Feb and hopefully in or within a commutable distance of Bristol.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Let me know if you would like to be involved, I know if 2 or 3 bands already but it would be great to get at least a couple more.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Steve [/font][/color]

[quote name='Donnyboy' timestamp='1420548761' post='2650467']
Nice one Steve - sounds like a grand idea. Bristol , huh.... :scratch_one-s_head: ?
[/quote]

Donny, if you buy a compass, there's an S on it. Wait until the needle points to the S then start walking in that direction. Eventually - Bristol.

[size=3]An excerpt from Milty's British Mainland Travel Guides. Available at WHS, Aldi, and Lidl from early 2015.[/size]

I'll try and sort something out. I've not had any takers yet but I've had a busy week this week. I'll try and do some stops pming this weekend and see what happens.

I'm just waiting on my fund raising stuff from cancer research too.

Any one who want to get involved just drop me a pm.

Cheers
Steve