Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 amp SOLD PENDING
£430

Rabbie

No trades on this one thanks guys.
A 1 year old Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2, treated beautifully and in immaculate condition. Comes with original box.
A wonderful amp as all the online reviews will tell you. RRP was £730 last year and now you can't get them anymore as you all know.
Here are the info from Genz Benz:
[i][size=4]The SHUTTLE 6.2 series launches the 2nd generation of these innovative lightweight bass amplifiers. With the addition of our proprietary 3DPM™, 3 dimensional power management circuitry, the amp delivers thicker "heft" to the individual notes and overall increased headroom. The 12AX7 tube preamp also features increased available gain for enhanced versatility from warm, articulate tone to all out aggressive overdrive.

Genz Benz quality, versatility and tone delivering 600 watts of output and rich feel in this lightweight package. For any concert stage the SHUTTLE 6.2 is a high-powered bass "solution" that still fits into your gig bag. [/size][/i]

New price £400 posted is a pretty sweet deal I'd say, but please feel free to PM me with any questions (NO trades please).

Edited by Rabbie