Why become a member? ×

using pedal board in US.

lefrash

My band are going to the USA for a few shows. My pedal board consists of a zoom b3, a zoom ms60b. Digitech bsw, ls2 and a behringer us600.

My understanding is that I can simply use a USA 9v adapter if the pedals say '110 - 240v'. Is that correct? So if say, when I'm over there I just by a 9v adapter to daisy chain the required pedals?

Another thing I've got is that I can't actually see on the Web whethery pedals camn work on 110v. It seems that it's normal for modern electricals to do so, but I can't see for sure. My pedal boards currently not in my possession and they are velcroed up so I might not get to see the wee sticker. Anyone got experience with these particular pedals?

Thirdly, would it preferably just to try do without the full board and just take what is absolutely necessarY?.... Ie I might be able just to use the b3.

All advice welcome. Cheers

After last night,we've kinda decided on 10 songs that we're going to play over the few shows we're doing. Therefore I could realistically go down to 3 pedals. So, batteries its going to be! cheers for your help!

Actually.... we do have a korg Microkorg. The actual keyboard doesnt state the voltage etc, but the adapter does state 110-240v AC. I wonder if that will be ok to use!

[quote name='lefrash' timestamp='1423644612' post='2687284']
Actually.... we do have a korg Microkorg. The actual keyboard doesnt state the voltage etc, but the adapter does state 110-240v AC. I wonder if that will be ok to use!
[/quote]
if thats the official one, says [url="http://www.korg.com/us/products/synthesizers/microkorg/page_3.php"]here[/url] that it outputs 9v, center negative, 600mA.