Why become a member? ×

1998 Musicman Stingray and 30th Anniversary Case
£950

V8Reverb

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]The time has come to give up my Musicman Stingray - I've just got another bass and don't want to be compared to a guitarist - two is enough for me [/font][/color][i][u]smile emoticon[/u][/i]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]It's a 1998 3-EQ and it's spotless. I bought it from the original owner and it's been looked after all it's life - I've only gigged it a handful of times. [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]I moved countries and things went by that wayside. [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Along the way I picked up a Ernie Ball Musicman 30th Anniversary case for it - it's included in the sale. [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]It has Rotosound flats on it and a Dimarzio Strap with locks.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Located in Bridgend, South Wales[/font][/color]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][color="#141823"]A bargain at [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£[/font][/color][color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]950[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,][/font][/color]