Why become a member? ×

MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter - SOLD
£80

AntLockyer

Perfect condition apart from Velcro being stuck on the bottom, never taken it out of the house. £80 posted royal mail 2nd class to normal UK addresses. The actual pedal is up the right way unlike the photo :)

[attachment=184375:2015-02-20 10.40.57.jpg]

Thanks

Edited by AntLockyer

i agree wholehartedly! i prefer it to the wonderlove i also have. the sensivity on the mxr is much more forgiving than on the wonderlove. when adding other FX (oct, fuzz) the mxr still works with the added "oomph" from the other FX, while the wonderlove has serious difficulties without adjustments to the sensivity.... GLWTS!

[quote name='worship_mud' timestamp='1424441172' post='2696339']
i agree wholehartedly! i prefer it to the wonderlove i also have. the sensivity on the mxr is much more forgiving than on the wonderlove. when adding other FX (oct, fuzz) the mxr still works with the added "oomph" from the other FX, while the wonderlove has serious difficulties without adjustments to the sensivity.... GLWTS!
[/quote]

Exactly, if you play clean lots of them will do fine, but if you place it after effects like different distortions or fuzzes you can always make this one work, make it less sensitive or drier to accommodate them.