Why become a member? ×

Markbass Rig - 121P & New York 121 Cab ...SOLD.
£600

spongebob

[size=5]Due to the arrival of a new combo, I have decided to sell on my Markbass rig.

What I have is the 121P combo (or the Mini CMD 121P for the full title) and the matching New York 121 cab. [b][u]This set-up will give you 500w of pure lightweight power.[/u][/b]

I'm sure if you have got this far, you will be well aware of how light these are. The combo is around 15kg, the cab about 13kg. You can use combo the on it's own, or plug in the cab for extra boom!

I have owned these for around 4 years now. I have used them at rehearsals and gigs, but the condition is A1. There are no rips or tears, dents or dings. Used, but immaculate. [b]My gear is always very well looked after.[/b]

Both come with custom fitted Roqsolid covers. [i][b]I had them stitched with the yellow surround, so the colours match the Markbass logo![/b][/i]

Ideally, I'd like to sell these as a pair, with the buyer collecting. Plug in your bass and truly see and experience what you're getting. Only reason for selling is the acquisition of another combo, and I don't have the need for both.

My pricing is based on the combo - [u][b]£450[/b][/u], and cab - [b][u]£250[/u][/b] - or you can have the pair for only [u][b]£600. I'll even throw in an OBBM Speakon cable with the pair. [/b][/u]That has got to be worth a trip - [u][b]such a rig new would set you back around nearly £1000[/b][/u], without the custom covers or cable.[/size]

[size=5]Please note that Markbass products are now made in Indonesia. [u][b]These are not - they are the original, genuine, made in Italy.[/b][/u]

I am based in New Romney, Kent. Cash on collection.

Please PM for more details, and thanks for looking! :)[/size]