Why become a member? ×

I bought this from a guy on here about 3 years ago. I'd just started my degree course and wanted something to cover the blues and soul songs we were doing at the time. I was enamoured by my one tutors Fender Pino bass, something I at the time aspired to own, but didn't have the cash for :)

I was going to get someone build me a look-a-like, but never got around to it, and in the end I bought a CIJ Pino look-a-like from a guy on here.

That lasted about a month before I discovered that I really didn't like it, and had no use for it outside of college.

This was off a Mexican P bass, I can't remember what the original colour was, but I had a friend of my brother's strip it totally and refinish it using Fiesta red nitro paint.

It's been stored on top of a wardrobe and underneath a bed since I got it back. I have absolutely no use for it, but would like the cash to put towards another revere pedal :)

It has picked up a couple of small dinks during storage, these could maybe be touched up, but they probably add to the relic look if that's what you wanted. These are shown in the photos. The two on the front would probably be covered by the pickguard, that would just leave 2 small ones, one on the side and another on the lower horn.

I'd like £60 for it, i think I paid £50, but the spraying cost me another £50, so I'm well out of pocket on it :).

Postage is included.

[attachment=184865:IMG_0333.JPG]

Edited by ambient