Why become a member? ×

EBS Micro Bass II& Digitech Chorus

jmanfunk

After several years out in the cold at Uni, I finally have regular gigs so I need to raise cash for a new rig!

[b]EBS Micro bass II[/b]- Used as a practice set-up through headphones and has only seen bedroom use so is still in mint condition. This is a superb bit of kit and I always intended to use it as a D.I. but I've decided to just go for a HD 350 instead. The whole package really which includes channel switching, DI & preamp all in one box; it has a headphone socket for silent practice, effects loop, tube simulation, the works.

[u][b]SOLD[/b][/u]

[u][b]Yamaha NE-1:[/b][/u] I originally got this mainly to sculpt the tone of a passive fender but haven't used it all that much since that bass' departure. A really interesting little box and a very valuable asset for any passive enthusiasts or indeed anyone who wants to seriously refine their sound and doesn't have a semi-para on their amp. The blurb from the yammie website-

[i]Developed by Yamaha over a decade ago for Nathan East, this "magic box" has helped him to achieve his signature sound with such artists as Eric Clapton, Elton John, Michael Jackson and the FourPlay. The NE-1 is a fully parametric equalizer designed to shape the mid-range of a bass's total spectrum. Three "Q" shape patterns allow you to apply creative and corrective equalization.[/i]

[u][b]£40 incl. postage[/b][/u]

[u][b]Digitech Chorus:[/b][/u] A no frills but very good chorus, considering the price, and it doesn't steal too much low end. I bought it the day after I heard Continuum for the first
time :)

[u][b]SOLD [/b][/u]

I'm open to trades for an amp head- EBS hd350, Mark bass or Genz-Benz.

Cheers guys!

Jay.

Edited by jmanfunk