Why become a member? ×

international musician mags

I have about 26 of these,most dating randomly from mid to late 1970`s and about four from 80`s.I`d like to get a pound per copy for these archive of bands,reviews and latest gear ads.Ebay have them for up to £3 a copy.However they are very heavy and post would be prohibitive,so would prefer collection or I could deliver from brighton to southwest london for serious cash buyer.

Edited by jhk

I also remember the first musicman ads which made me change from traditional p`s an j basses.I`ve also got some old beat imstrumental mags which make geat nostalgic reading.Seeing the gear of the time ,what was hot or not in the 70`s,was so influential at the time for me!

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='265970' date='Aug 19 2008, 11:20 PM']Flashback...I grew up reading these when I should have been buying Razzle.[/quote]
Heh - same here, I had every issue from about 1982 until it folded in (I think) the late 80s. Had some utterly vicious demo reviews from them too!

I think I've still got about 6000 copies of the old [i]Making Music[/i] freesheet from the 80s & 90s - or [i]Mark King Music[/i], as it became known, since he seemed to be on the cover of every second issue! :)

Jon