Why become a member? ×

FT: Ampeg SVP-Pro preamp

Finbar

Bought this off steve-soar a few months back. Sounds fine, works a treat, had those Harma valves put in and everything by Dood. The original sale thread is hanging around somewhere.

It was in excellent condition when I got it, and has been racked ever since then.

It just isn't the sound for me. I'm not sure what is yet, but I'm going to keep looking! :) So I'm interested in trades for a different preamp, with cash adjustment if necessary. I currently have 2u spare in my rack if I move the Ampeg on, so I guess that would accommodate any sized pre I can think of o_O

No sales, sorry, I need to have a working amp rig at all times!

Ta ducks!

Edited by Finbar

[quote name='Finbar' post='266000' date='Aug 20 2008, 12:06 AM']Bought this off steve-soar a few months back. Sounds fine, works a treat, had those Harma valves put in and everything by Dood. The original sale thread is hanging around somewhere.

It was in excellent condition when I got it, and has been racked ever since then.

It just isn't the sound for me. I'm not sure what is yet, but I'm going to keep looking! :huh: So I'm interested in trades for a different preamp, with cash adjustment if necessary. I currently have 2u spare in my rack if I move the Ampeg on, so I guess that would accommodate any sized pre I can think of o_O

No sales, sorry, I need to have a working amp rig at all times!

Ta ducks![/quote]

I'll swap it for my SVP-Pro without the Harma valves?? :)