Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender USA Strat loaded body
£350

[size=4][font=Arial][color=#000000]Here's the body and electonics from one of my Strats.[/color][/font]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]First of all, a Fender American Standard body in Sea Foam Green. I can't make out the date in the neck pocket but I bought it second hand around ten years ago. There are a few scratches and dings to the body, the photos show the worst ones and the colour has darkened slightly with age. The body has the "swimming pool rout" which may help in dating it.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]A (if I remember corrrectly) genuine Fender scratch plate in mint green.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]A set of DiMarzio pickups. HS2 (slightly beefier sound and output) in the bridge. HS1 in the neck and middle. All noise cancelling.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]A genuine Fender Clapton mid boost circuit giving volume, mid boost and a TBX tone knob.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]All body cavities have been shielded with copper foil and graphite paint. I could never pick up interference with this guitar.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]Neck plate and screws.[/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]And last but not least the signature of Robin Trower (out of Procul Harum) on the back.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][color=#ff0010]Just to clarify:[/color][/font][font=Arial] the bridge pictured in picture 3 is not included and has been already sold. [/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]I adopted a slightly different control layout to Clapton. It's volume then mid boost then at the bottom the TBX. I had a Cornell circuit in another Strat with this layout so to avoid mid gig confusion I adopted the same layout. There's more than enough wire to allow the pots to be switched around.[/font][/font][/color][/size]
[attachment=190919:body.jpg]
[attachment=190920:body2.jpg]
[attachment=190926:DSC_3123.jpg]
[attachment=190921:DSC_3117.jpg]
[attachment=190922:DSC_3118.jpg]
[attachment=190923:DSC_3119.jpg]
[attachment=190924:DSC_3120.jpg]
[attachment=190925:DSC_3121.jpg]
[attachment=190927:DSC_3125.jpg]
<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/1cc16011/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Edited by Fettsman

• 2 weeks later...