Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Basses. ?

bubinga5

I played my first gig with mine yesterday. It's the most comfortable bass I own. I guess that's what you get when you are able to indicate the neck dimensions you want. Only, if I could do it over again, I'd have chosen some other pickups. I went for their standard offering and I'm not convinced at all by the Precision pickup. The double J, however, is pretty cool.

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1433585015' post='2792267']
I played my first gig with mine yesterday. It's the most comfortable bass I own. I guess that's what you get when you are able to indicate the neck dimensions you want. Only, if I could do it over again, I'd have chosen some other pickups. I went for their standard offering and I'm not convinced at all by the Precision pickup. The double J, however, is pretty cool.
[/quote]

I think I scored lucky with mine (the Haussel pups). The P is pretty punchy...

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1433341064' post='2790259'] I unwrapped mine... Had a quick acoustic plunk - pics and NBD thread later :) [/quote]

I don't like sunburst P basses with Tort pick guards but this this looks and sounds fantastic. I can't stop looking at this.

F.U. GAS.

Edited by Bassman Sam

[quote name='Bassman Sam' timestamp='1433642242' post='2792762']
I don't like sunburst P basses with Tort pick guards but this this looks and sounds fantastic. I can't stop looking at this.

F.U. GAS.
[/quote]

Cheers! [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/263423-nbd-maruszczyk-jake-pj-fender-lakland-killer/"]Here's the NBD thread with more pics...[/url]