Why become a member? ×

Sold*** Custom Wheeled Heavy Duty Flight Case
£40

I've got a large, heavy duty wheeled flight case up for grabs. It was being disposed of at work and originally contained an orthopaedic training kit for hip implants and has the original custom interior but I got permission to buy it off them and my thinking was to strip it out and refit it to my needs.... but as usual with bright ideas it never came to pass, and now I need to clear the garage out because I'm selling my house. It would be an easy strip and refit though.

It's in extremely good condition externally. It has two wheels on the bottom edge and a retracting handle at the top so you can wheel it about and crash it in to peoples ankles, just like all the folks at Heathrow! Two sprung handles on each end and lockable clasps.

It does have the original corporate branding on the outside and the kit layout on the inside (including a picure of a pelvis!) so there's a real quirk factor...... :lol:

Approx dimensions are 1000mm x 500mm x 500mm, but I forgot to measure it earlier - it's a good size though.

What's it worth... lets say £[s]40[/s] 30. Given the size and the value, shipping probably isn't cost effective, but collection from north Leeds or I'll deliver/meet up for free within half an hour's drive or so.

[attachment=191652:P1050186.JPG]
[attachment=191665:P1050188.JPG]

Edited by Pete1967