Why become a member? ×

Dingwall ABZ four string fan fret
£1200

Poodles

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4]
[size=4]This is a highly sought after Dingwall ABZ bass guitar, with their unique Novax fan fret system. [/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4]
[size=4]It has a beautifully figured Swamp Ash body, with a five piece Maple neck and Maple fret board. It has a satin type natural finish which is beautifully smooth. [/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4]
[size=4]The pickups are Dingwall's own FD3 powerful neodymium magnet pickups, which are passive, and have a lovely range of tones. It has banjo frets which make the fretting of notes easy and the fan frets ensure excellent intonation across all strings. [/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4]
[size=4]It has Dunlop strap lock buttons to ensure safety of the bass should you get a little exuberant! [/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4]
[size=4]The tuners are ultra light, and the whole bass weighs only 7lbs 2oz. [/size]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4]
[size=4]It comes in the original case which has LOTS of pockets, carrying handle, backpack shoulder straps, and even a waterproof case cover that is hiding in a tiny pocket! It also has all of the original Allen keys and instruction pamphlet. [/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4]
[size=4]I have really looked after this bass, and although it's been gigged, it's in immaculate condition. I cannot see any marks or anything. It has also recently been restrung with Dingwall Voodoo strings. [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4]I am ONLY selling because I have recently purchased a 5 string Dingwall. [/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4]
[size=4]Do not let the fan frets put you off! They are amazingly natural and do not require any alteration of technique! [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4]Dingwall basses are incredibly hard to get in the UK (they are made in Canada). This model would retail at nearly £2000 if you could get one! Which at the time of listing, you could not! [/size][/size][/font][/color]