Why become a member? ×

TRADED
£500

timmchale2009

Hi all!

With much reluctance and trepidation I am putting up my BB1024x in Caramel Brown!

This is the second one I had, only selling the other because this was my preferred colour.

The bass is truly amazing and one of the most versatile beasts I've ever owned, it looks the part and sounds the part too! You can pretty much get any rock sound you want out of this and it'll just ooze it and then some!

If I like it so much why am I getting rid?

A number of reasons....

1) I have got a massive hankering for a 70's reissue MIJ/CIJ jazz Bass or P Bass
2) I have got a house move imminent and could do with the money before I buy another bass

So I am pretty firm on cash price of £500 as this rather unusually has the matching Yamaha Hiscox hard case which is normally reserved for that famed big brother the 2024 and the bass really is in superb condition! However if you have either or the above basses.... Preferably in natural or Olympic white or A Lakland Bob Glaub with a maple P neck... I am very open to discussing trades.

Just to be clear I am not in a rush to sell just getting a feel if I'm honest but if the right thing comes along you know the score...

Forgot to say live in Saltney just outside of Chester and I am more than happy to courier this anywhere in the UK

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Regards

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1433340523' post='2790249']
what does it weigh please?
[/quote]

It sits between 9 & 9.5lbs which in Kilos terms is 4 to 4.3kgs. I have checked by the 110% accurate method of bathroom scales.

Edited by timmchale2009