Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN
£650

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Hi Folks,[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]I’ve decided to put my whole rig up for sale (don’t ask me why, but being the terrible gear w***e that I fancy something different!). Here for sale is:[/color][/size][/font]

[s][font=Calibri][b][u][size=3][color=#000000]Aguilar TH500:[/color][/size][/u][/b][size=3][color=#000000] We all know about these, oodles of power and tone in a package that fits in your gig bag! 500w into 4ohms and 250w into 8ohms. SOLD![/color][/size][/font][/s]

[font=Calibri][b][u][size=3][color=#000000]Gallien Krueger MBE 410ii:[/color][/size][/u][/b][size=3][color=#000000] An underrated cab in my opinion that is an easy one hand lift (so much so I added castors!). This guy is in good condition, with a few really minor scuffs, is rated at 8ohms and handles up to 800w.[/color][/size][/font]

[b][u][font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Price: £230[/color][/size][/font][/u][/b]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Will trade for a Schroeder 1212. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]I’m based in Leeds and can travel or alternatively post at the buyers expense. If you’re around, you can always pop round for a brew and try the rig out. This rig can really move some air and is super portable (I’m actually considering why I’m getting rid….) and if it doesn’t sell, then that’s fine too! Check out my feedback on here for peace of mind. Thanks for looking![/color][/size][/font]

Edited by AnalogBomb

• 5 weeks later...