Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING FS Gallien-Krueger 700RB / 210 Combo Price Reduced
£250

Price or Trade Value : £250 trade Now Reduced to £225
For Sale My
[b]Gallien-Krueger 700RB / 210 Combo[/b]

Back up for sale
I bought this from Slazman (nice guy) a couple of months ago as a back up and is no longer needed.
The 700RB Combo is in great condition and works well as a stand alone unit but is killer when linked up to another cab. The amp is legendary as we all know and the cab section is built like a tank but the built in handle and wheels make this easy to transport.
Can be tried before you buy. Willing to meet within reasonable distance from Stoke or for petrol money if a bit further. More pic on request as I am using slazmans link images.
I am looking for £225 which is a very good price I think.

[url="https://plus.google.com/photos/107138658991687605108/albums/6103854858695915025"]https://plus.google....854858695915025[/url]

OVERVIEW
A no-compromise combo!

Many makers cut corners with their combos - wimpy electronics, second-rate speakers. That's not the case with GK. Their combos use the same electronics and drivers as their standalone amps and heads. This one features 380+50W biamping with 225W going to the internal woofer. Speakon connectors. The cab has massive, custom-tooled corners; 16-gauge steel grilles; and all-birch construction. The beveled cabs can used upright or rocked back. Pull-out locking handles work with the transport system to make moving the 700RB easy.
[b]FEATURES [/b][list]
[*]Standalone quality components
[*]380+50W biamping with 225W going to the internal woofer
[*]Speakon connectors
[*]Custom-tooled corners
[*]16-gauge steel grille
[*]All-birch construction
[*]Beveled cabs can used upright or rocked back
[*]Pull-out locking handles
[*]Continuously variable speed fan
[*]SPECIFICATIONS
700RB / 210 Combo