Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING THE USUAL Set of Badass bass bridge saddles like new
£30

Hi all,

I got these last month online from a retailer in the USA - it's a complete replacement set of bridge saddles for a Badass II (and presumably same fit as Badass III) in nickel. I haven't seen them for sale in the UK anywhere.

As you can see they are the pre-grooved set.

I bought them for a project which I abandoned last week, so these are going spare. As a result they are immaculate condition - they were on the bass for all of two days before I popped them off and back into the bag.

They come as a set complete with the correct Allen key.

I'm looking for £30 posted in the UK.

Edited by bassbiscuits

Surprised there's not been any interest in these, given how hard to obtain all Badass-related bits seem to be.

I found them perfect for replacing saddles which hadn't been cut to my liking, without having to resort to tracking down a whole new bridge.

they seem to be a universal fit for either Badass II or Badass III bridges.

I'll take those mate as long as they fit Badass V as the grooves on my G and D strings aren't made very well and damp the sound and sustain. Could you provide dimensions please?

Hi Steff. Yes no problem.

They look to be 18.5 mm wide, 12.5 mm deep and about 8.5mm high, from the bottom of the bit which fits into the base unit to the top of the grooved section.

The central section which fits into the Badass bridge base unit it approx 7mm wide, central to the saddle itself.

They definitely fit Badass II and Badass III bridges so can't see why they wouldn't work on Badass V too.

All the height adjustment screws and Allen key are in perfect nick too as the saddles were only very briefly to my bass.

Drop me a PM if you want them and we'll go from there.

Dude,

I've foolishly left my bass in question at the venue I played last night as I'm gigging there again tomorrow so I can't compare the measurement you provided until tomorrow night... Apologies for that! I'm positive I'm gonna buy them if they match but considering the delay on my side if anyone wants to take them in the meantime I'll understand. If not, you have your reply tomorrow night, Im almost 100% they're standard but almost :).

Thanks,
Steff