Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£325

timmchale2009

Well hello again all.

Here we have my Fretless Jazz bass for sale. Brilliant condition, Stunning action, amazing tone, nice balanced weight at 6.35kgs and a really flexible bass all in all.

It started out it's life as a Squire Jazz bass and between myself & it's previous owner it has undergone some very worthwhile upgrades.

1. Decal has been removed and replaced with a period correct Fender 62 Jazz Bass Decal, there is no evidence at all that this was a Squire with no shadowing underneath.

2. Gotoh bridge... I think this is pretty self explanatory

3. Kiogon wiring loom again pretty self explanatory

4. Full de-fret and beautiful bits of flame maple in the fret lines, this was professionally done by my luthier Matt Cooil and an absolute stunning job it is too.

5. Pickups upgraded to Sadowsky Noiseless Passive pickups, really helps bring out that mwah sound and then some again installed by Matt Cooil. Yes I still have the originals.

6. Tuners have been replaced with Schallers again Matt, no longer have the stock ones sorry

7. Pickguard upgraded from stock plastic guard to full anodised gold guard to give it more of a unique look.

All in all a hell of a lot of bass, that has been significantly upgraded from what was a fretted squire jazz and converted to an absolutely cracking Fretless.

Taking into account everything that has occurred, parts and work etc I think £250 with padded gigbag posted from Saltney is imho very reasonable.

But please contact me with any questions, queries or negotiations and I'll be more than happy to answer.

Regards

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009