Why become a member? ×

Dingwall and Kalium Strings
£57

I thought i would see if any of these could be of use to anyone.

First up i have a set of Kalium (CircleK) strings, these are balanced tension for Dingwall Scale and about 39 pounds per string. I bought these as i wanted to try a slightly lighter gauge than the standard Dingwall sets, i had them on for 15 minutes and decided to stick with the Dingwalls on that bass. They are basically new and unused.

Gauges are 124 - 94 - 73 - 55 - 41 so only a little lighter than normal.

[b]£20 posted[/b]

Next a set of Dingwall stainless steels, these have had a few hours playing over the last week or 2 while i decided if i preferred the nickels or the Steels on that bass, still sound great but just a note i did cut the B string very close to being too short, its fine and still goes on but it doesnt have a lot to wrap round the post, i had it on for a week no problems but thought i should mention it.

[b]£12 posted[/b]

Another set of Dingwall strings, this time Nickels. These came fresh on my new NG2 and had about a week of playing (at home no gigs or rehearsals), still in great shape.

[b]£15 posted[/b]

[s]Newtone Strings - Nickel with round cores. Had these made for a one off gig where i needed some really light strings. The gauges are 120 - 90 - 67 - 51 - 37 Im not sure if they will be much use to anyone but if you happen to tune a Dingwall up a semitone to C standard these are perfect for that, of if you happen to like super light strings. I also have a Newtone 118 to fit the B string on a dingwall il chuck in with these.[/s]

[s][b]£10 posted[/b][/s][b] Sold[/b]

Also i have about 10-12 random Kalium strings all in good shape, if anyone wants them il chuck them in with any set you buy, im not certain what gauges they are so i dont want to charge for them but they are in to good shape to bin.

Il do everything i have left listed here plus the free bits for £35 posted if anyone just wants the lot.

Heres the sets listed... (the nickels are a 5 string set despite being in a 6 string pack)

[attachment=194000:IMG_1910.JPG]

And here's the freebies, theres 12 random strings there (10 Kalium i think) i would guess there is 4 G's 3 D's 2 A's 1 E and 2 B's?? no idea what gauges, i get through a lot of strings and have tried a lot of Kalium Gauges. The two big ones (158 and 166) are not pictured but they look like strings, just really big ones...

[attachment=194001:IMG_1911.JPG]

Edited by Bearfist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...