Why become a member? ×

SOLD Complete PA - Soundcraft Gigrac1000 and Ohm RW2 speakers
£300

NOW SOLD

Hello I'm selling a full PA which I no longer need.

It's a Soundcraft Gigrac 1000 powered mixer, and a pair of Ohm RW2 passive speakers.

It's been used for a good few acoustic solo/duo and small band gigs, and kept in a smoke-free and pet-free home.

The Gigrac 1000 is a 1000w amp, putting out of 2x500w at 4ohms, or 2x300w at 8 ohms. You can select to run it all into front of house, or split to have 500w out front and 500w into monitors.

It's got 8 inputs, usual eq for each, two graphic EQs ( for main and monitor mix), 10 digital effects (various delays, reverb and chorus etc). The whole thing is enclosed in a plastic moulded carrying case, which can be taken off in order to rack mount the desk if preferred.

The desk itself is in very good condition, with the plastic outer case showing some scuffs but no cracks or damage.

The pair of Ohm speakers are UK made, housing a single 12 inch speaker and a tweeter. Both cabinets are 8 ohm, carpet covered and with a metal grille and quite heavy duty plastic corner pieces which connect to stack them.

One of the speaker cabinets is a slightly older model than the other, in terms of the logo on the back panel etc. The newer one is hand written as 200w, the older one as 150w, tho they look and sound identical in use, so I'm not sure how accurate that is.

The marks on photo next to the speakon input are on the printed info surface, and aren't cracks or splits in the casing itself.

They sound fine paired with the PA putting out 300w a side at 8ohm, although for a very loud band you might want to add on two more 8ohm speakers to get the full juice out of it.

Also included in the sale are two heavy duty Speakon leads ( one long, and one extremely long; ie longer than my entire house and most of garden!) kettle lead and a photo copy of the manual from the Soundcraft website.

All in all a good PA for small to medium gigs, or for bigger gigs if run at the full 4ohm load with two additional speakers.

Given the size and weight of it I'm not planning to post it, but happy to meet within reasonable distance of Leicester.

It's also for sale elsewhere so may sell locally

Feel free to PM me with any questions I haven't covered.

Edited by bassbiscuits

Weekend bump

This is a genuinely really useful, reliable PA and I'm only selling it cos I can't really justify having two PA systems!

The desk itself sells new for around £500-£600, and rigging up two more speakers to this to get the full 4ohm load from both amps will give a seriously loud bit of kit.

If it doesn't sell it'll end up being hooked up to my front room stereo, which wouldn't be a bad thing at all (tho my neighbours mightn't be too chuffed...)