Why become a member? ×

Help!?!

Jimryan

Evening all,

I'm torn between two and I don't know what to pick. Both are affordable, both would be used the same (not a lot really but would be nice to have for the sake of agony around on). Both have their own pros and cons, but for myself I'm stuck dead in the middle of the two. A Squier Bass VI or a Squier VM Jaguar guitar. I can't choose. Regardless of what I pick I'll be getting it in oly White. The guitar feels too small, but the bass VI feels bizarre. I like both equally as much as the other but I just can't choose...buying both is not an option. This afternoon I tried both side by side and it didn't help.

Opinions...

Cheers,

James

[quote name='Roger2611' timestamp='1434736815' post='2802411']
I have a Squier Bass VI in the White, it looks ace and is really nicely built but I still can't find a situation that I can use it in! for that reason I would go for the Jaguar
[/quote]

This is my dilemma, I doubt I'll find an active use for it, but I don't intend on stepping to the plate and playing guitar. My logic is that with the bass VI is that I can have a bass that plays guitar parts. Both will aid with writing guitar parts, I'm just not sure what to pick.